Lonely Planet Banff, Jasper & Glacier National Parks is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Go hiking and camping in the Backcountry in Banff; mountain-biking and horseback riding in Jasper, or wildlife spotting in Glacier; all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside the Lonely Planet Banff, Jasper & Glacier National Parks Travel Guide:
• User-friendly highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices, emergency information, park seasonality, hiking trail junctions, viewpoints, landscapes, elevations, distances, difficulty levels, and durations.
• Focused on the best – hikes, drives, and cycling tours.
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, camping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, summer and winter activities, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Contextual insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, geology, wildlife, and conservation.
• Over 52 full-color trail and park maps and full-color images throughout.
• Useful features - Travel with Children, Clothing and Equipment, and Day and Overnight Hikes.
Covers: Banff National Park, Jasper National Park, Glacier National Park, Lake Louise, Lake Minnewanka, Bow Valley, Backcountry, Kananaskis Country, Lake O’Hara, Jasper Town, Blackfeet Indian Reservation and more.