Lonely Planet Pocket Valencia is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Visit the awe-inspiring assemblage of modern architecture that is Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias, shop in the fascinating central market, or visit the magnificent hilltop castle at Xàtiva; all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Valencia:
• Full-colour maps and images throughout.
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Free, convenient pull-out Valencia map (included in print version), plus over 15 colour neighbourhood maps.
• User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time.
Covers: Barrio del Carmen, L'Eixample, North Ciutat, Russafa, South Ciutat, Northern & Eastern Valencia, Valencia's Beaches, Western Valencia and more.